What are Dental Implants?Implants are an effective, natural and durable solution for one or more missing teeth. Made from titanium posts, they are placed in the jaw bone and eventually fuses to the surrounding bone and mimics natural tooth roots. These posts will provide a firm foundation for crowns, bridges and dentures.
- Improves eating and speaking ability
- Help to prevent shrinkage of the jawbone
- Enhances your facial shape
- Durable – can last a lifetime if looked after properly
Why Choose Us?
- Dentist Alkesh spends most of his time at the surgery replacing missing teeth with implants using the very best dental equipment, technology and materials available.
- Our whole team at Maison Smile are highly qualified and experienced in dental implants, they will ensure you are relaxed during your time at the practice.
- We offer a free consultation where we will talk you through your treatment plan and discuss any desires or concerns. Ensuring you are comfortable and informed before having the treatment.
- During the process of your jaw bone restoring its function and appearance, a temporary crown or bridge can be placed.
- Dr Patel has been placing implants since 2003.
- Over 2000 dental implants successfully placed.
Meet Alkesh Patel
MFGDP (UK) 2004, BDS Lond 2000, Advanced Certificate in Bone Grafting
GDC Number: 78127
- We will fully assess the condition of your teeth, the surrounding tissue and your general health to create a tailor-made treatment plan.
- We then take a look at how your teeth fit together, your oral health and the quality of your jaw bone. If we do discover you have insufficient bone to support implants, you may need an additional bone grafting procedure.
- The titanium fixtures are positioned within the bone and you will then have to wait a few months for your implants to integrate.
- Once the implants have fully healed, replacement teeth are attached to the firm fixtures. These are put in position either permanently or so they can be removed for cleaning.
£75 per month
£75 per month